Belton Schools in the 21st Century
The Belton School District is dedicated to ensuring that the district's technology resources are used in a way that engages and enhances student learning. We understand that this requires continuous support and are dedicated to providing teachers and students with a level of support that encourages and promotes Creativity, Critical thinking, Communication, and Collaboration in the classroom.
Our goal is to raise student achievement by providing the faculty, staff, and students of the Belton School District with support in the effective and successful integration of technology into the district's curriculum. We will accomplish this by;
- Collaborating with teachers in the development of lesson plans and the selection of appropriate technology tools.
- Modeling innovative integration strategies into classroom instruction.
- Developing curricula and technology support materials.
- Promoting understanding and use of technology in the classroom.
- Collaborating with school administrators to develop professional development activities and workshops that serve a variety of technology proficiency levels.
What can we do for you?
Technology Integration Specialist (Elementary)
Technology Integration Specialist (Secondary)